Investing in Philippines: Something out of the this Blog: August 31 Blog Day

SEARCH INVESTING IN PHILIPPINES

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Something out of the this Blog: August 31 Blog Day

Yup this is kinda deviating from what my blog is all about but while the stock market is in consolidation mode and everybody is fretting over debt crisis here and there let me share with you 6 blogs that I have been reading for sometime now.

And here they are:

1. Zen Habits @ www.zenhabits.net



The very first time I saw this blog I was amazed. The blogger, Leo Babauta, was once a resident of Guam where I currently work. And another thing that really amazed me is that his blog is one of the most influential blog. You can check Time Magazine for that or maybe search the web using most influential blog as a search term. Its all about how to be simple and how to live your life by slowing down, de-cluttering the busy life, and just enjoying the passing time of life. And one thing more he earns a living blogging and yet his blog is ad free now that is amazing.

2. BoSanchez.ph @ www.bosanchez.ph



He is one of the country's sought after speaker and retreat master. Also a certified best selling author with his books like Simplify and Live a Good Life, 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich, and Finding Your One true Love and more. His blogs are mostly his topics in the Light of Jesus Community Weekly Feast celebrated everywhere as of I know.

3. Gus Cosio Says So @ www.guscosio.com



Well Mr. Gus Cosio's blog ha sbeen one of the blogs me and my investor friends follow. His wise words of wisdom has always shed light to our minds when the stock market is in turmoil. His comments and opinions on current economic situation soothes and calms our agitated emotions specially in this risky world of the stock market.

4. The UltraLife of Jomar Hilario + Internet Marketing + Philippines @ www.jomarhilario.com





He is one of the reasons why I still blog now a days. Blogging may be one of the source for passive income but this the slowest of the four means which is blogging, affiliate marketing, online selling, and virtual assistant gig. And that is why I still follow his blog and some of his seminars to direct my goal from an employee to be a home based entrepreneur doing online jobs or gigs .

5. Studio Saldana @ http://studiosaldana.com/blog/




I just love the pictures in this blog specially the pre-nup and wedding pictures. Just love the photography the make me just stare in awe.

6. Yugatech @ http://www.yugatech.com



Well Yugatech is also one of the reason why I started blogging. I saw a newspaper article about earning money blogging and Yugatech blogger Abe Olandres is one of the resource of that article. But besides that Yugatech has been Philippines great source of technology review from laptops to cellphone and anything techie under the sun. 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you will want to get a facebook icon to your blog. I just marked down this site, however I must do this manually. Simply my $.02 :)

My blog:
dsl vergleich und dsl anbieter vergleich

Louis said...

Thanks for the advice made one and placed in on top please recommend my blog to your friends

Photobucket

Chitika