Investing in Philippines: Just Something Out of the Box

SEARCH INVESTING IN PHILIPPINES

Monday, March 19, 2012

Just Something Out of the Box

Was browsing the web when I saw a Facebook post from Eireen Diokno Bernardo about Jay Castillo of www.foreclosurephilippines.com.

And it was the first time I discovered that you can verify a licensed professional in the Philippines through PRC's websitehttp://www.prc.gov.ph/services/default.aspx?id=16

I checked myself and of course my name is there.

 


Just something I want to share. You might want to verify someone you are dealing with if they are truly licensed to practice their profession or even if they are real professional.


Oh by the way do you want to learn about ecommerce? Join Eireen Diokno Bernardo, Jay Castillo, Khoa Bui and the rest of the speakers at Ecommerce102, a 9 month hands on training workshop about building and doing business online. 

To learn more about Ecommerce102 check the following media kits:




No comments:

Photobucket

Chitika