Investing in Philippines: Another video about Stock investing: Citiseconline's Corporate AVP

SEARCH INVESTING IN PHILIPPINES

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another video about Stock investing: Citiseconline's Corporate AVP


As I browse further I discovered yet another video. I am not paid in posting this video in my blog nor I am promoting to you Citiseconline but I just want to share the idea of stock investing in the Philippines. That even a nurse or a plain housewife can start investing through online stock broker with a minimum capital and know how.



If the above video doesn't work click here.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can someone suggest me how to choose a best stock market broker? To my knowledge it is the share broker's advice that can keep your investment safe and profitable.. Do let me know if you have any details about how to select a good share market broker

Photobucket

Chitika