Investing in Philippines: How to make millions in the Stock Market live seminar by Bo Sanchez in Pasig City

SEARCH INVESTING IN PHILIPPINES

Thursday, September 29, 2011

How to make millions in the Stock Market live seminar by Bo Sanchez in Pasig City

I was just reading my emails when I got Bro. Bo Sanchez's email about his upcoming live seminar on how to make millions in the stock market. If you are interested in the stock market but don't know where to start joining this live seminar might be what you have been waiting for. 

Don't worry about how much it would be your investment in this seminar it will only cost you 497 pesos for a half day seminar on stock investing. Again this is stock investing not trading. Below is the email I got please check it out for more details.

85% Of People Lose Money
In The Stock Market

(Be Part Of The 15%
That Do Earn Money)

Join Bo Sanchez’
How To Make Millions In The Stock Market 
“Live” Seminar on October 15, 2011,
8:30am to 12noon, Pasig

Question: Is the Stock Market like an Alien Monster to you?

And do you think that the Stock Market is for Billionaires only and not for regular human beings like yourself?

You’re not alone. A lot of people think that way.

Last year, I shocked the world by writing my book, My Maid Invests In The Stock Market And Why You Should Too. (Today, that book is #3 in the Top Ten Bestselling Books List of National Bookstore.) All of a sudden, people realized that anyone can be rich through Stocks.

       If you want to retire with millions through the Stock Market, this is the answer to your prayers. In this powerful Seminar, my team and I will teach you how to invest in the Stock Market the right way. 

Hard Fact: 85% of people lose money in Stocks. But if you follow the specific investing method that I will teach you, you’ll be able to create your millions for your future.

       At the end of the seminar, if you don’t have a stock broker yet, you can open a Citiseconline account, the #1 stock broker in the country. My team will also guide you—one step at a time—how to operate their website and buy your first stock!

       To join my How To Create Millions Through The Stock Market Seminar, your learning investment is P497 only.

       Warning: The last time I gave this seminar, it was over-booked. I suggest that if you’re serious in learning to invest in the Stock Market, sign up right away.

       Email beaconlightevents+seminar@gmail.com now!


       May your dreams come true,

       Bo Sanchez


PS. Sorry, this isn’t a quick-rich scheme. I’m going to teach you how to be wealthy over time. To sign up for my How To Make Millions Through The Stock Market, email beaconlightevents+seminar@gmail.comnow!

PS2. Not Living In Manila? I can guide you to invest in the stock market through my TrulyRichClub. The moment you become a member, you download all my step-by-step instructions.  Every two weeks, I send out my Stocks Update Letter to you, telling you what stocks to buy. For details, log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now.

No comments:

Photobucket

Chitika